MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Cool... but I have a 40 foot pecan tree in my front yard =x



I'll think about ordering the maple, however, that is some good eatin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Grimwulff said:
Cool... but I have a 40 foot pecan tree in my front yard =x



I'll think about ordering the maple, however, that is some good eatin.


I still have maple and alder right now I love the maple and alder is for a real thick smoke they have a lot of great products there too.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='Grimwulff']Cool... but I have a 40 foot pecan tree in my front yard =x



I'll think about ordering the maple, however, that is some good eatin.


I still have maple and alder right now I love the maple and alder is for a real thick smoke they have a lot of great products there too.[/quote]



Yea, most of the stuff looks real nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just noticed the grill kicker at the bottom of this pagehttp://www.northwoodssmokeofmn.com/smokepistol.htm

That is for the people who cannot master charcoal and use that devil gas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I just noticed the grill kicker at the bottom of this pagehttp://www.northwoodssmokeofmn.com/smokepistol.htm

That is for the people who cannot master charcoal and use that devil gas


LOL I use gas depending on what I need to cook.



Hey, it even comes in anodized purple
Ain't that special.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grimwulff said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']I just noticed the grill kicker at the bottom of this pagehttp://www.northwoodssmokeofmn.com/smokepistol.htm

That is for the people who cannot master charcoal and use that devil gas


LOL I use gas depending on what I need to cook.



Hey, it even comes in anodized purple
Ain't that special.[/quote]



Using gas takes the joy out of it for me I just like the gas after the food has been digested
I am starting to use natural charcoal it smells and cooks better my stepdad swears by his "big green egg" and they are pretty slick I would just rather spend 400 bucks on a gun rather than a grill
http://biggreenegg.com/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Nothing beats natural wood charcoal with a chimney starter. Get your grill going with some of that, toss on your steaks, and BAM! Great dinner. Only thing I like about gas, is that it is an every-day kinda cooker, and can be used on everything where the smokiness of charcoal is unnecessary... + there is no ash, which is a good thing.



That egg thing is disturbing...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grimwulff said:
That egg thing is disturbing...


You should see what it does to pulled pork thats a crime
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top