MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gave the wife a M&P9 with a Galco Instructors belt, A blade-Tech holster, Fobus mag holder and a mag loader. I also sent in for the S&W range bag. She could not believe I was able to buy all this stuff without her finding out. You should of heard her bragging it up at the family party Christmas day. She can't wait to get to the range to blast some ammo.

And I got a complete set of cordless power tools, It looks like the wife has home improvement projects planned for me. :?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Its funny how women can buy you tools and expect you to do work, but if you buy them a vacuum or a laundry basket, you get a black eye....

·
Registered
533 Posts
I gave the wife a Nikon L6 Digital Point & Shoot, she gave me 9mm WWB Ammo!!

She knows what I like

·
Registered
533 Posts
Leadfoot Anny said:
My husband bought me a new M&P 9, I got to shoot 67 rounds through it. It was dead on right out of the box. I love it.

Welcome to the Group, You are a lucky Lady!!

Did he get a gun for himself??

Y

·
Registered
298 Posts
I got a Arsenal SLR 106FR.

I got my wife a Ruger MKIII 22/45 and a Tactical Solutions OD green threaded 4.5" Pac-Lite upper for it for use with her AAC Pilot (she's a gunnut too!).

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ysued said:
I gave the wife a Nikon L6 Digital Point & Shoot, she gave me 9mm WWB Ammo!!

She knows what I like
My wife knows what I like also but buying me sporting goods will not help to get the house work she wants done.

·
Registered
533 Posts
superstar said:
[quote name='ysued']I gave the wife a Nikon L6 Digital Point & Shoot, she gave me 9mm WWB Ammo!!

She knows what I like
My wife knows what I like also but buying me sporting goods will not help to get the house work she wants done.
[/quote]

We have a fairly new house, so house work is not too hard

But I love to stick around the house and do things!!

I hate cleaning my work space though, I can't find stuff after I clean!!

Y

·
Registered
115 Posts
I tell ya

If the ball ever goes up i know who's house i'm heading to.. GOTM4, between him and his wife he's got more nice toys then just about anybody i know

Nice weapons..

I bougth my 9mm for myself for christmas.. which is just fine

Jeff.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got some new luggage. It was very much needed as I travel a lot and my luggage all sucks. Plus I got $100 in gift cards to Scheels so I'm gonna go buy some reloading equipment and start doing that

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i got a freaking box of chocolates.. oh well, my son had a great xmas though, to many toys to list!!

my xmas will be in summer when i get me a compact

·
Registered
361 Posts
Leadfoot Anny said:
My husband bought me a new M&P 9, I got to shoot 67 rounds through it. It was dead on right out of the box. I love it.
Welcome Anny!

No guns this time, I got a 04 Honda Shadow Aero. 2-tone black and candy red with about 7,000 miles on her. 8)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Lump of coal for me ...

Guess I'll have to wait a few 100,000 years ...

Heat and Pressure? Got plenty of that too.

Just glad to be alive and well. That's enough, but always looking for a little bit more!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Buckshot said:
[quote name='Leadfoot Anny']My husband bought me a new M&P 9, I got to shoot 67 rounds through it. It was dead on right out of the box. I love it.
Welcome Anny!

No guns this time, I got a 04 Honda Shadow Aero. 2-tone black and candy red with about 7,000 miles on her. 8)[/quote]

Those Aero 750s are the best lookin bike Honda has on the market. Know a lot of folks that ride them.

Be careful out there. Lottsa idiots.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts