MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Club 1852 Members are eligible for 25% off of M&P Pistol Magazines from November 15, 2006 through December 31, 2006 (Limit 5 per member). Email us at [email protected] to receive your promotion code to buy online

got this email today,

if you havent signed up do so now!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got the E-mail today, was the first sign I've had that I was in the "1852" since I sent in my card.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
sheepdog said:
I got the E-mail today, was the first sign I

Same thing here. I checked their prices though and they want 39.99 for the hi-caps. With 25% off that's 30 a mag. For a couple extra bucks I'd much rather have my money going into the support of a site I use on a daily basis. MP-Store is the way to go in my opinion.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got my card last week, with a letter saying that i will recieve a welcome packet in 4-6 weeks

·
Registered
150 Posts
sheepdog said:
I got the E-mail today, was the first sign I've had that I was in the "1852" since I sent in my card.

Same here. At 25% off it comes to the same price I paid at Bud's with none of this 5 mag limit crap.

·
Registered
189 Posts
BSTOCK said:
[quote name='sheepdog']I got the E-mail today, was the first sign I've had that I was in the "1852" since I sent in my card.

Same here. At 25% off it comes to the same price I paid at Bud's with none of this 5 mag limit crap.[/quote]Bud's is going to upcharge you 3% for using a card, they also only ship once a week. Not sure what they charge for shipping, but I have a feeling it's high.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just got my email today.

Getting email at least nine days late will asure me of terrible wait. In fact the email mentioned shipping delays.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Got a card that they are backordered and could take 4-6 weeks. :roll: They can't email this ****? They run a special and don't have the frkn product. Genius.

·
Registered
210 Posts
FYI...I saw some MP Mags on the MP-Store site. Prices seem very reasonable. I would check them out too.

My 2 Cents

·
Registered
189 Posts
bigkracka said:
Got a card that they are backordered and could take 4-6 weeks. :roll: They can't email this shiz? They run a special and don't have the frkn product. Genius.
My mags shipped today, guess I got worked up for nothing. :roll:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts