MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys; How do you think my fullsize would look with a stainless slide, red frame, and black grip panels and levers?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Red frames are commonly used in law enforcement to indicate a pistol which cannot fire live ammunition (inert or blank-firing).

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know; theyre also commonly used to show off at competitions. :wink:

This is a comp only gun, I should have said.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey olyeller, I really like that look. I was looking at doing my MP but in a lime green. I was wondering if duracoat or some thing might work? If you get it done let us know how it ens up.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Already done, my friend.

Duracoat works well on polymer frames.

Ill post a pic of it later today.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bleh; if anything, Id do the slide white and call it the sooner express.

Im pretty sick right now, Ill get some pics up tomorrow.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I hope you feel better Yeller, I can't wait to see them pics. It might boost me up to do mine.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys, start heaving. Ive been told my tastes are "unusual" before.

·
Registered
50 Posts
That's....unique.
I like the coloring concept...just don't think, personally, I like the choice of fire-engine red as the color for the frame.

Hey...it kinda reminds me of Halo...

·
Registered
249 Posts
I like it! Did you have the stippling done by Burwell? I am looking into that for an option when I get an M&P. I have stippling like on your frontstrap on my whole STI pistol grip. I am fond of the red, "white" and black color scheme- these are token colors of the Wisonsin Badgers, STI and the old DEI race team. :wink: I am frequently seen wearing these colors..... :twisted:

·
Registered
154 Posts
curious about your extended magazine? what is that? can i get one?

·
Registered
249 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Rocket35 said:
Did you have the stippling done by Burwell? I am looking into that for an option when I get an M&P.
He did it himself. Olyeller is a master stippler.

·
Registered
249 Posts
KEWL 8) Me likey! I really like the two different sizes of stippling done that way. I would have the backstrap match the frontstrap, but that is just me. :twisted:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Looks good man.

I need to come up with a fitting name for that machine.

It's sure to turn some heads Saturday!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rocket35 said:
KEWL 8) Me likey! I really like the two different sizes of stippling done that way. I would have the backstrap match the frontstrap, but that is just me. :twisted:

Matching would be nice, but the two different types of plastic preclude any matching if the primary goal is having the gun stay in your hand during a course of fire.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts