·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Your Review

Thinking of getting this model for it's adjustable cant.

What is your opinion of it?

Do you also have or use the belt attachment ?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've had the belt attachment in the past and liked it (different gun, long sold).

I just haven't adjusted the cant on this one yet. It's one of my favorite OWB holsters.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Any chance of a shot showing how close (or not) it rides to your side? JB kinda talked me out of that holster and into a straight paddle by commenting that your style of holster doesn't ride as close.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Thanks for Input

madecov said:
I've had the belt attachment in the past and liked it (different gun, long sold).

I just haven't adjusted the cant on this one yet. It's one of my favorite OWB holsters.

Appreciate your answer (I was thinking of getting one and now I'm sure I will)

The Comp-tac sight mentions that it rides a bit high...has this been a problem for you?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Bloodnut said:
Any chance of a shot showing how close (or not) it rides to your side? JB kinda talked me out of that holster and into a straight paddle by commenting that your style of holster doesn't ride as close.
That was my understanding as well. The one thing the settable cant does appear to offer over the Speed and FBI Paddle is a higher ride as mentioned by the Fish.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It rides high but not as tight as the FBI paddle.

In my opinion the FBI paddle rides tighter to the body than any other paddle on the market.

I don't have any photo's of myself wearing them ('m too ugly)

FBI paddle

·
Registered
188 Posts
I recently purchased the Settable Cant model for my 9c and so far I really like it. I haven't removed the paddle and tried the belt mod yet, but if anyone is interested, I'll post some pics when I get home.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Mad Max said:
I recently purchased the Settable Cant model for my 9c and so far I really like it. I haven't removed the paddle and tried the belt mod yet, but if anyone is interested, I'll post some pics when I get home.

Please do. We LOVE photos! :wink:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts