MP-Pistol Forum banner

Comp mTac Settable cant Paddle

2K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Mad Max 
#1 ·

See less See more
#3 ·
I've had the belt attachment in the past and liked it (different gun, long sold).

I just haven't adjusted the cant on this one yet. It's one of my favorite OWB holsters.

#5 ·
Thanks for Input

madecov said:
I've had the belt attachment in the past and liked it (different gun, long sold).

I just haven't adjusted the cant on this one yet. It's one of my favorite OWB holsters.

Appreciate your answer (I was thinking of getting one and now I'm sure I will)

The Comp-tac sight mentions that it rides a bit high...has this been a problem for you?

#6 ·
Bloodnut said:
Any chance of a shot showing how close (or not) it rides to your side? JB kinda talked me out of that holster and into a straight paddle by commenting that your style of holster doesn't ride as close.
That was my understanding as well. The one thing the settable cant does appear to offer over the Speed and FBI Paddle is a higher ride as mentioned by the Fish.

#7 ·
It rides high but not as tight as the FBI paddle.

In my opinion the FBI paddle rides tighter to the body than any other paddle on the market.

I don't have any photo's of myself wearing them ('m too ugly)

FBI paddle

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.