MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, as I said in another thread, I got to hold and survey an M&P 45 today and the only external differences seems to be the longer slide (by about 1/4, 1/3rd inch) and that was about it. Trigger guard is in the same location, slide width seems to be the same or close enough... So, will the current Comp-Tac (specifically Infidel and CTAC) work with the M&P 45? Or would you have to remove the end of the holster to accommodate the extra length? I don't know if in the full size holster models there's already a space there or what but I'd really appreciate some input as I want to order mine on the 22nd.
- Colt

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Comp-Tac holsters are open-bottomed but all mine taper in a little at the muzzle which would make them incompatible with the longer slide of the 45. I wouldn't cut the bottom off, I'd just wait for Comp-Tac to make a holster for it. I would imagine they will have a holster available soon as their GM is a fan of the M&P. Patience is a virtue.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
choochboost said:
Since you're willing to cut the bottom off the holster, the slide is probably the best option for you, as Morgan suggested. If the 45 fits the same holsters.

I really don't think he will have to do any modifications at all, my full size when inserted into the CTAC "slide" has no limitations at all. If it weren't for the grip being so large I would carry my full size 24-7.

Unless I am missing something Choochboost, I will take a pic tomorrow when I can borrow the office camera again and show you what I am talking about..

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='choochboost']Since you're willing to cut the bottom off the holster, the slide is probably the best option for you, as Morgan suggested. If the 45 fits the same holsters.

I really don't think he will have to do any modifications at all, my full size when inserted into the CTAC "slide" has no limitations at all. If it weren't for the grip being so large I would carry my full size 24-7.[/quote]

He won't. What I meant was since he was willing to take a fullsize holster and cut it down and basically make a slide out of it, the slide would obviously be the way to go as long as the 45 is the same dimensions as the 9/40.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts