MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know almost everyone on this forum has heard of Comp-Tac, and I just wanted to share my recent purchase with them. Anyhow, last Tuesday, I place an order with them for an Infidel holster for my new Glock G36 :oops:
:roll: . Believe it or not, it arrive today in the mail. I was real shocked to see the package, since I wasn't expecting to arrive to sometime next week.

When I original place the order on Tuesday, I was told that it would be about 10 days before it would be ready (since they didn't stock holsters for the G36). Randy, Comp-Tac's Rep, was really cool and told me he would try his best to have it in my hands asap. He wasn't kidding.

I just thought that I would share my positive experience with everyone. BTW, they also sent some candy with my order :wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Your experience with Comp-Tac is the norm, not the exception. They generally get the holster in your hands before the target date and, unlike Mcdonald's, they make it after you order it. Its a great way to keep customers happy and make repeat customers.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have purchased 5 holsters and many mag pouches from them over the years and plan on ordering two more holsters! I had the nerve of adding them to the price of guns that I have sold in the past. Always top notch service...
And that is hard to find these days sometimes.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
choochboost said:
and, unlike Mcdonald's, they make it after you order it.

·
Registered
170 Posts
another fan

i have 3 of their c-t.a.c. holsters i need to order another one plus other accessories when i have the money

·
Registered
449 Posts
See, I'm conflicted. I've never had a holster before, so maybe that adds to it. My 40c needs something, and I fell in love with KD's leather work. So I have a Dakota Defender on order, 13 weeks out.

Now I need something to bridge the gap, and to take classes with. This got me to the Infidel. Nice holster, good reviews, quick turnaround, etc.

So now I want to order an Infidel. I feel like I could like both, but the Infidel could be here in a week. I don't have a use for two holsters. With that in mind, should I cancel the KD or just wait it out?

Conflicted!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SCFireFighter:

Get them both. I have the K&D Defender and Comp-Tac Infidel for my M&P40C. The Infidel is for everyday use, and I use the Defender when the clothing permits. I like the Infidel because I can take it off easily, but I like the Defender because it's more comfortable.

Honestly, both are great holster but they serve different purposes. Trust me, you can't have "too many" holsters. :roll: :roll: :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts