MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Comp Tac Infadel for my M&P Compact came in the mail today. Wore it around the house for a while and it seems to be rather comfortable. I will give a long term report after I carry it for a few days. Here are some photos, excude the slobber on the bottom one, my Lab decided to take a lick when I was taking the photo:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes never ending pet hair with a lab and two shi tzu's i guess they don't know that it is still cold as hell outside. funny how you can't see it with you eye, but bam it sticks out in a photo.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very very nice!! Your Infadel is set up like a Gurkha. That is a very versatile holster!!

Ron

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hi..I need your help on this one...I've been reading up alot on this infadel holster and hear nothing but praise..I'm just wondering how comfortable this holster could really be being Kydex and being inside the pants...I have yet to find the perfect IWB holster...if you have any pictures of you wearing it would be appreciated..I just hate to spend the money if it ends up sitting in my range bag...please help! :?

·
Registered
471 Posts
I think it will surprise you as to how comfortable a properly made Kydex holster is. If you do as choochboost suggests, I really doubt that you will be sending the holster back.

A leather holster similar in design is the Cochise Defender, mad by K&D Holsters. Please see it here.

http://kdholsters.com/basefile/iwb-defend.html These are also top quality holsters!! There is a substantial wait time involved though.

Ron

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here are some pics of my Glock 19 in its Infidel. I like it a lot. I wear it frequently, sometimes for long periods. It took some experimenting to get the placement right, especially for driving. I use the plain belt clip, and it works fine.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I received my Infidel with Ghurka strap last week for my M&P Compact. I didn't like it nearly as much as I do my C.T.A.C's which I use with some of my other pistols. I sent it back and have a new C.T.A.C. for the M&P on the way. One thing is certain. You can't beat Comptac's customer service.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
I bought the Comp Tac on the advice of others on the board. it LOOKS very uncomfortable but in reality it is very comfortable. It is really thin so your pants will not fit too tightly because of the holster and the wings with the belt clips provide a very stable mount for the gun so it doesn't shift around on you. It is also adjustable so you can decide exactly how you want it to ride on your hip. The only issue I had was the body shield on the holster would pinch my love handle. I trimmed about a quarter inch off the shield and problem solved.

·
Registered
449 Posts
LegalRaptor said:
Here are some pics of my Glock 19 in its Infidel. I like it a lot. I wear it frequently, sometimes for long periods. It took some experimenting to get the placement right, especially for driving. I use the plain belt clip, and it works fine.

Is that type of holster stable without any of the extension clips?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts