MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This arrived yesterday. Sorry no pics with my gun as it is not allowed at work. But just thought I would post a couple pics of the holster by itself.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am happy with it. I wore it for several hrs last night and it was comfortable. I would have gone with the CTAC, but as I have said before, it is very similar to the leather holster I am getting (other than the things you pointed out choochboost) and this just gives me some more variety. I can use this holster 2 different ways. It is fast and secure.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wore it for about 5 hrs yesterday evening and it was good. I don't think is will be as comfortable as the leather holster that I have coming, but it is fine.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
choochboost, I have heard you talk about the Moleskin before. What is it? I have never heard of it.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
too funny. So do you just cover the whole backside of the holster with this stuff? How does it wear? Is it expensive? Are we there yet

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
IIRC its just a couple bucks. Depending on the holster design, you may want to apply it in different places. On my CTACs I put it on the edges of the front leather strut and over the front rivets and on the top half of the holster body. The Infidel would be fine with it just on the top half of the holster body. You might have to replace it every 6 months on a holster you use every day.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
22 Posts
ahhhh... Moleskin, The Infantryman's friend. I should have bought stock in it.

Thanks for that recommendation Chooch! I just received my C-T.A.C. today and I'll be picking some Moleskin up tomorrow.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I added some pictures with the gun in place. I really do like the holster!!

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some pics of wearing the Infidel holster.

Ron

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
darklyte24, if you are asking how secure is the holster to my belt, it is very secure. I don't think it is going anywhere. These are the only pictures I have while wearing the holster. A jacket, a sweatshirt or a loose shirt will cover it up pretty.

Ron

1 - 19 of 19 Posts