MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
www.gunnersalley.com Brad, Ed and Bill have what you need for all your M&P needs. I recently purchased a CTAC holster and mistakinly asked for a fullsized, when I needed a compact. Brad, with no questions asked sent the make and model I needed in mail without hesitation. I am pleased that in today's society of no cutomer support, that a small business like Gunner's Alley can make up difference.

Thanks

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
910 Posts
Thanks to you I just ordered a CTAC for my compact 9 through them. I hope I get it soon - thanks for posting this thread! :wink:

·
Registered
910 Posts
Just got an e-mail from them today telling me it has been shipped along with a tracking number. Although it took a long time I'd still do business with them in the future. I'm a rather patient person.

·
Registered
708 Posts
so what is the great deal?

or is this just a store review?

thats great they have good customer service.

·
Registered
6 Posts
tshank said:
[quote name='josh']Thanks to you I just ordered a CTAC for my compact 9 through them. I hope I get it soon - thanks for posting this thread! :wink:

Good people.[/quote]

I second. Good folks. Also, their leather belts are good.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Travled to their storefront

I went to their store in Cary, NC. Picked up a C-Tac Slide and a Gunneralley Custom belt. Both are a good deal and I feel strongly you will not beat their prices, if so not by much. They helped me get fitted and were very polite. I even held one of the partners up to his wife called. Guess what we talking about guns. This guns are gunguys and it shows. By the way the belts they are selling, I feel are the best buy for the money. Double swen bull hide with very tough stictching. Very good belts.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I just ordered some standard clips for my CTAC that I bought from them. They were at my house within 2 days. Good stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts