MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
375 Posts
This is a pretty typical anecdote of CT's service. I called about my first CT holster about 3-4 years ago. They guy said they didn't have one in stock (big surprise, right? I'm left-handed). I was waiting on the "Six weeks, blah, blah, blah," as I had just had an extended delay from TWO other Kydex makers. I said, "When can you make one?" He said, "As soon as you hang up the phone...". Stunned silence on my part, follwed by a CC number. I think this was a Thursday at near 5PM, and the holster was in my mailbox on Tuesday, IIRC.

· Registered
375 Posts
I got an E-mail from them on the belt, they said it won't be on the web site for a few weeks but to call them and they could "help me out." I've got it on my list of stuff to do this week.

· Registered
375 Posts
My tan belt was to me in right under a week. Looks great, haven't worn it with a gun yet. The tapered front may take a bit to get used to, but it looks like an excellent belt, very stiff-doesn't roll over. This is the first belt I've owned that is cut with the curve built in, so no "break-in."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.