MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the grip on the subcompact is smaller or any different than the compact. Missing my right index finger and having trouble getting a correct grip when drawing with any speed, with everything locked down can't just go to local shop and check one out. My shield fits my hand perfectly and will probably remain my concealed carry gun, but I'm looking for something a little bigger for OWB carry. If I stay with the compact I'll probably start practicing left handed and see how that works out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone know if the grip on the subcompact is smaller or any different than the compact. Missing my right index finger and having trouble getting a correct grip when drawing with any speed, with everything locked down can't just go to local shop and check one out. My shield fits my hand perfectly and will probably remain my concealed carry gun, but I'm looking for something a little bigger for OWB carry. If I stay with the compact I'll probably start practicing left handed and see how that works out.
The grip on the 2.0 sub-compact is the same size as the grip on the 1.0 compact. The 2.0 compact has a longer grip to accept a 15 round magazine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
If you just want a longer grip you can use the 15 round magazines for the 2.0 compact in the 1.0 compact. You may want to add a sleeve to fill the gap between the bottom of the 1.0 grip and the bottom of the 15 round magazine.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i have a first edition of the 9c and use the full size M&P 9 magazine with the X-Grip sleeve. Works nicely

1 - 7 of 7 Posts