MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my M&P 9c this week and could not wait to hit the range yesterday morning. Mind you, this is an outdoor range and it was 9 degrees outside, but nothing was going to keep me from trying out this sweet pistol, not even hiking through the snow to get to the range! I only made it through about 80 rounds, but it felt great in my hand and was very accurate from 15', not so much from 25' but that is more me than the M&P. I noticed that it was hitting the targets a bit low and to the left, so I adjusted and it was dead center. When the weather warms up or I have access to an inside range, I'll have to see what I am doing that may be resulting in the low/left results. I tried to shoot with my gloves, but it just was not comfortable at all so I packed up for warmer environments. I'm going to keep my Kel-tec P32 for the pocket, but the 9c will be the new primary CCW.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I also bought a 9c this past weekend and put a couple hundred rounds downrange yesterday. The only difference, we were at an indoor range. I wish it would warm-up a little here in PA, I'd rather put my money into ammo instead of range fees. Oh well the 9c operated as well as it looks. Both me and my girlfriend also had the opportunity to test fire a 40c, I should have mine in about a week. There goes my gun allowance for while.

Dennis

·
Registered
89 Posts
M&P 9c

Hey, I got my new M&P 9c last Wed and love it. Iwent to the range today and went through a hundred Winchester's and the more I got used to it the more accurate I got . It goes great with it's big brother my M&P40 full size. The sights were right on with both guns and I haven't had any problems with either pistol so far and don't expect any.

Have you guy's noticed how little the recoil is on your guns? I was surprised and very pleased.

Jim

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just picked up an M&P 9 full size tonight to go with the 9c. I told my wife that it was a Valentine's Day present. You can imagine the look that I got. The first thing that she asked me was "So, I guess that you don't need that 9c then right?" Now to start saving for the .45.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am picking up my M&P 9mm Compact next weekend. You guys are getting me very excited to fire off a coupe hundred rounds down range!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
That 9c is absolutely awesome! These guns are the most comfortable pistols I have ever handled. They truly feel like an extension of the arm. My compact model is an absolute gem.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I get to pick up my 9c tomorrow. A good tax refund and a lot of overtime made it finally possible. I can't wait to get to the range with it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
M&P 9c

Hey Gary, Keep money flowing, those wheels turning and that overtime coming in
and we'll be reading about your new 40c nexrt. :wink:

Jim

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: M&P 9c

JimK66 said:
Hey Gary, Keep money flowing, those wheels turning and that overtime coming in
and we'll be reading about your new 40c nexrt. :wink:

Jim

How did you know??? Were you reading my mind?

The 40c is the plan for the next one, then the M&P9, then the .45, then the......

·
Registered
171 Posts
I just handled a M&P9c tonight, and it will be my next purchase. I have shot the full size 9mm and really liked how it feels, but it is just physically to large to conceal in my opinion. So, I drove an hour out of my way just to put my mitts on the 9c...and this gun is awsome. I never was comfortable with the baby Glocks, and liked the 19, but just don't like the comfort of Glocks. The 9c is a great size, with the extended mag. When they offer the extension, I will get it for the short mag.

They are $475 here, so that is $516 out the door.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts