MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, gearing up to purchase an M&P and was curious to know what you guys were paying for yours. I was quoted by my local gun shop for a 9mm compact w/ tritium sights, with or without internal lock $595. Too much? Any info would be helpful.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I don't know about the price with night sights. My local dealers sell the standard sight models for around $460.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Price will go down, but.......

I paid $499.00 + tax in a Plano, Texas gun store/range for my 9mm MP compact. I bought a fullsized MP 40 caliber at a local gun show for $409.00 last July but the MP had been out for about seven months by that time and the 9mm was just introduced. If I had waited for a few months (maybe when the 40 caliber comes out) , I probably could have bought the Compact for less but didn't want to wait.

If you want night sights, $595.00 is probably about right, currently. Neither of my MP's have night sights which I really don't want anyway since the low glow of a night sight makes the front sight disappear against a dark target in light. We bought a S.A. 1911 Micro Compact with Trititium ( Sp.?) night sights. I had a hard time seeing the front sight in a indoor range.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid 499.00 plus tax at cabelas in buda texas just of I35 just south of austin last week. It was the standard sights with 2 12 round clips.

Sportsmans wharehoust in Austin was wanting 540.00 for the same thing.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yesterday I paid $459.00+ tax . 5 miles away a dealer wants 539.00 + Tax, no night sights or mag safety. These were all special order

·
Registered
129 Posts
Mine was $475 plus tax with the night sights in Raleigh, NC.

·
Registered
210 Posts
$475 plus tax with standard sites. 2 mags.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a set of night sights for my compact??? I wish I would have ordered mine with them..but I was to impatient to wait and bought my 9mm right when it came out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
PENS-66 said:
Anyone know where I can get a set of night sights for my compact??? I wish I would have ordered mine with them..but I was to impatient to wait and bought my 9mm right when it came out!

From S&W... Call them.

Hub

·
Registered
11 Posts
Bumping this because I just bought one. $529 +tax +fees +taxes on fees +fees on taxes ended up over $600...Oh the joys of living in the PRK (Peoples Republic of Kalifornia). Standard sights w/ PRK required neutered parts.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Hubmonkey1 said:
[quote name='PENS-66']Anyone know where I can get a set of night sights for my compact??? I wish I would have ordered mine with them..but I was to impatient to wait and bought my 9mm right when it came out!

From S&W... Call them.

Hub[/quote]

Also look at David Bowie's new Ameriglo night sights.

I believe $105 incl. install.

BTW my 9c was $439 with reg.sights

1 - 20 of 56 Posts