MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
neophyte said:
Central Ohio here. Bought the 9c for $419.00 before the rebate. $369.00 once the rebate check arrives.

ouch. im a little upset

449.99 + tax at vances, with the 50$/2 mag rebate

·
Registered
42 Posts
I paid 525.00 w/ free bag. now local dealer has them for 439.00 less the $50.00 and mags.

I feel like buying another.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok mine was used, but I bought it from the original owner who shot it once with me and I bought it the next week. So to me that was a new purchase since I actually shot it on its maiden voyage.

I gotcha ya all !!!

$300
with the extra mags

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hmmm...sounds like something is going on with prices. I've been looking around. For a standard M&P 9C (no night sights):

Gander Mountain - $550 + tax = $577

Local shop - $535 + tax = $562

Bud's (online) - $501 delivered + $22 (for the transfer at my end) = $533

That's no where close to the $450 prices some of you guys have been quoting. Even the rebate won't get me down in that range.

Jim

·
Registered
527 Posts
Triaged said:
Bumping this because I just bought one. $529 +tax +fees +taxes on fees +fees on taxes ended up over $600...Oh the joys of living in the PRK (Peoples Republic of Kalifornia). Standard sights w/ PRK required neutered parts.

Be happy that you even still have a gun store near you.

Where I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, there are only a handful of gun stores left. San Francisco does not even have a single one anymore.

·
Registered
85 Posts
mp9ccc said:
Let me check with my dealer here, I believe last time I was there they had one for $475 NIB. Even with shipping that would be a better price then what your seeing by a few bucks.

Email me

[email protected]

Thanks -- I'll drop you a note.

To make things worse, I just found out that I missed out on a CDNN sale where they were selling new (test fired Jan 2008) M&P 9c's for $420! I was registered with CDNN under my old email domain name -- and the autoforwarding expired last month. So I'm not getting the weekly email specials anymore. I called this morning, but they are out of the Compacts.

I'm also going to see if my local dealer can do anything for me. I would really prefer to give him my sales business, not just use his transfer service. If he can get within $50 of the best offer, I'd be willing to spend the extra to keep him in business.

I can feel the M&P 9C "itch" getting worse!

Jim

·
Registered
8,319 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I actually just looked at the 9c and 40c with regular sites at my local GS and they wanted 549 + tax for each. I thought that was a little high but maybe it's the norm now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
KRWeiss said:
The link to Buds showed an M&P40 but it is for an M&P9c priced at $501 delivered.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product...oducts_id/41347

I called and they're changing the photo.

Yeah - in my case, by the time I pay the FFL fee, it's only about $40 less than the store...which is inside my $50 limit for buying locally.

The CDNN deal would have been too good to pass up, though.

Jim

·
Registered
85 Posts
KRWeiss said:
The link to Buds showed an M&P40 but it is for an M&P9c priced at $501 delivered.

Okay -- I'm trying to sort out the models. According to the SKU post in the FAQ section, these are the specs for 209304:

SW209304FC SW M&P COMP 3.5" 9 B 12R WO/IL WO/MD

That model is listed on the Bud's sight, but the text says it has a mag disconnect. Is that just a typo on the Bud's ad (remember, they did post a pic of the .40 S&W instead of the 9mm!)?

Just want to make sure I'm looking at the right version.

Thanks!

Jim

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
LanceCalif said:
[quote name='Triaged']Bumping this because I just bought one. $529 +tax +fees +taxes on fees +fees on taxes ended up over $600...Oh the joys of living in the PRK (Peoples Republic of Kalifornia). Standard sights w/ PRK required neutered parts.

Be happy that you even still have a gun store near you.

Where I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area, there are only a handful of gun stores left. San Francisco does not even have a single one anymore.[/quote]

I beg to differ, High Bridge Arms is alive and well. Their only limitation is on the sale of "assault weapons".

http://www.highbridgearms.com/

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Navy87Guy said:
[quote name='KRWeiss']The link to Buds showed an M&P40 but it is for an M&P9c priced at $501 delivered.

Okay -- I'm trying to sort out the models. According to the SKU post in the FAQ section, these are the specs for 209304:

SW209304FC SW M&P COMP 3.5" 9 B 12R WO/IL WO/MD

That model is listed on the Bud's sight, but the text says it has a mag disconnect. Is that just a typo on the Bud's ad (remember, they did post a pic of the .40 S&W instead of the 9mm!)?

Just want to make sure I'm looking at the right version.

Thanks!

Jim[/quote]

Hold on, that can be fixed... There you go, it should show up in a few minutes.

Hurry though, only 6 left.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I paid $561 after taxes and $5 FDLE check. that was for the full size and the compacts are the same price there.

still waiting on rebate and mags.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
kenmulajr said:
four seasons in wouburn, ma has them for $479 cash
Not a bad price. Wait a second, would that be the 10rd mag w/10# trigger, IL and MS?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts