MP-Pistol Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
new 9c

I picked up a new 9c today in tulsa, Oklahoma. $539, came with 3 12rd magazines and night sights. And of course the mail in rebate info..

·
Registered
101 Posts
I paid $489 + sales tax, about $533 in the Seattle - Tacoma area. I have seen a wide variety of prices here, one dealer is showing MSRP. Now I just need the NICS delay resolved so that I can actually take it home. :?

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
duallydave said:
I just need the NICS delay resolved so that I can actually take it home. :?
I'll get right on that... there ya go.

·
Registered
387 Posts
around the portland oregon area they are still running

in the $475-489 range. (we don't have tax) $10 background check

and about a 20 minute waiting period.

I did see $525 no night sights at one shop.

I find it odd that some will just buy and not look around and others

will shop all over the country to try and save $10-$15 then go

blow hundreds on holsters and belts.

·
Registered
34 Posts
$499+ tax at Trop Gun Shop, Lancaster County PA. Looked at another store not even a mile away, probably only a half mile and they wanted $50 more. Figure that one out??????

Mine came with a 10 and a 12 round magazine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
About two weeks ago I picked up a new MP9C with standard sights, two 12-round mags, and no mag safety with case for $425 from Sportsman's Den, in Shelby, OH. I'm sending in my rebate form today for the $50 and two extra mags.

Great store, friendly, and they give decent trades, too. Ask for Paul- he's crusty, but he knows it!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
brew said:
$499+ tax at Trop Gun Shop, Lancaster County PA. Looked at another store not even a mile away, probably only a half mile and they wanted $50 more. Figure that one out??????
When I bought my M&P40 for $415 at Black Sheep 4 months ago, 2 other stores were asking $489 (Sportsman's Warehouse 200 yards away) and $559 :roll: (Tri-State Outfitters 1/2 mile away) and the 2 other stores within 12 miles wanted about $550 too. :?

XPADREX said:
$425 from Sportsman's Den, in Shelby, OH.

Great store, friendly, and they give decent trades, too. Ask for Paul- he's crusty, but he knows it!

Excellent! That deal is still going on ($429, $379 after rebate), thats a lot cheaper that most places and they have them in stock. 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just picked a new 9c (sku 209204) at 440.00 shipped. After the rebate that will put me at 390.00 and I am happy with that. :wink:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
duallydave said:
[quote name='KRWeiss'][quote name='duallydave']I just need the NICS delay resolved so that I can actually take it home. :?
I'll get right on that... there ya go.[/quote]

Thanks - that worked![/quote]

Next...

·
Registered
85 Posts
deadbolt67 said:
I just picked a new 9c (sku 209204) at 440.00 shipped. After the rebate that will put me at 390.00 and I am happy with that. :wink:

Okay...so where'd you order it??

Jim

·
Registered
14 Posts
"On sale" at $489 plus tax, less $50 rebate = $439 for the standard sights, 9c with 2 x 12 mags, plus 2 more coming. At a local gun store/range chain here near Tampa. A real value compared to the Springfield XS (about $200 more) and compared to some crappy brands' small cal pistols. I'm happy!

41 - 56 of 56 Posts