MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to find the extended baseplates for the compact 9 mags? I havent had a chance to call and check with S&W directly yet so I dont know if they do or not.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I did not think that they were going to make the base plates available at this time for the compact magazines. The complete replacement 12 round magazines will not even be available until next month according to an email that I got this week from S&W.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought three 12 round 9C mgas directly from S&W a month ago! So they are available!

rswaz said:
I did not think that they were going to make the base plates available at this time for the compact magazines. The complete replacement 12 round magazines will not even be available until next month according to an email that I got this week from S&W.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I purchased 2 of the 9c 12 round mags and received them today. They had both baseplate styles in stock at the time I ordered them.

The rep told me that we should be able to purchase just the base plates in 2 or 3 months.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Banker said:
The rep told me that we should be able to purchase just the base plates in 2 or 3 months.

This is good to know because most of the time I want my base plate to be just the flat one. I am used to that from my G27 and I am very comfortable with my pinky finger hanging under the plate. And the .40 Compact has a softer recoil than the G27 did

Ron

·
Registered
131 Posts
I believe you guys, but I just checked the S&W website and they are not listed. I have looked and also do not see them on any re-seller web sites, including the M&P Store. Must be supply and demand, I'll have to keep checking and then act fast so as not to miss them when they are back in stock.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Might have to give S&W a call. In the mean time... If anyone wants to trade a extended base plate for my flat one, let me know.

·
Registered
84 Posts
In due time you will be able to get the basplates from Brownell's and the likes. All of their current extended basplates are being consumed for production guns.

Hub

1 - 9 of 9 Posts