MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you carry a M&Pc with a trigger job? Is anyone worried about the possible legal ramifications?

·
Registered
910 Posts
I had my 9c done by Dan Burwell. Front/backstraps are stippled, thumb/index points stippled, trigger stippled, striker, etc. stippled. "Melt" job - all straight edges rounded off. Burwell's own rear sight he makes. Nickel teflon finish. Internals polished, and of course his trigger job. I carry this gun every single day no matter where I go, and as soon as my M&P45 gets here it's going to Dan for the same stuff, and I'll start carrying it.

Legal ramifications? If I shoot somebody it's going to either be justified, or not. I don't care if I use a Desert Eagle .50, a old school black powder cap and ball revolver, A 9c with a trigger job, or a damn Uzi with a suppressor attatched shooting the infamous Black Talon's( :roll: ).

I'll carry whatever I feel confident in using to stop an aggressive attacker, and worry about fighting it in court later. At least I'll be alive to do so.

·
Registered
638 Posts
luvmy40 said:
Ditto!

I did the trigger on my 40c per the procedure posted by Dan Burwell.

If I ever have to shoot in self defense I will be justified mods or not.

Dan did a 4# carry trigger on my 9c. As soon as my 40c comes back from S&W for treatment of the walking pin syndrome, it will go off to Dan too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts