MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a magazine safety model compact. Is anyone aware if S&W are producing them yet or when they are scheduled to? :?:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I don't know. My dealer tried to order one for me; and he was not able to get one. They have a part number for them, but I don't think there are many of them, if any.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you're referring to SKU 209204, 12 rd with mag safety, they're available right now. Your dealer should be able to have one for you tomorrow. If he can't, e-mail me and I can get you fixed up.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone

I just got through converting a non-mag safety gun to the safety model and now they come out! It was a fun project so no big deal. Thanks again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My wife's 9c has the mag safety, so they are definitely producing them. We bought it at a gun show about a month ago.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hey Fellows, I just got my M&P 9mm compact last Tuesday and it doesn't have the mag safety nor does my M&P 40 full size that I've had for about a month. Just curious.......all I've heard is guy's griping about their guns having mag safeties. Now I'm hearing some of you wanting them in your guns. What's the deal????? I personally don't care either way, but I'd like to hear your point of view.

Jim

·
Registered
89 Posts
Mag safety

Good point! :idea:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts