MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Looks very nice, a bit pricey for what the intended use, but a good manufacturer and there customer service is also great... Let us know how it works out for you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Its a nice package, though I'm not sure it saves you any money as opposed to buying the components one at time. What do you intend to use them for? For carry, IWB holsters are more popular, for IDPA you don't need the DOH hanger, and for USPSA you need at least one more double mag pouch, so while it is a nice starter set covering almost all the bases, you may be better served buying the bits you need for what you intend to use it. The gear is top notch either way.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I have this holster for my H&K Expert. I also ordered, but have not received, the package you described for my CZ SP-01 pistol. It is a good deal if you need the offset attachment for ISPC competition. If you just need a CCW holster or shoot IDPA, then you should order the parts separately, or seek other options.

The holster is very well made, but I prefer the feel and quick draw of my Blackhawk CQC better. It has a positive lock that does not require you to force the pistol back into the holster like most Kydex, including those from Blade-Tech. It is also similarly priced and comes with a paddle attachment that the Blade-Tech does not come with.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I purchased and now have this for my CZ P-01 and like it very much. I got it at another sale time and managed to get the Competition Special and also the paddle attachment shipped for a total of about $97. I have used it and am very impressed by the quality and fit and finish, only one tiny spot on the light rail touched and it was perfect in a few draws.

Would purchase again, and in fact, ordered a M&P 40c today and am looking and considering on for it too. Concealment holster first though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts