MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ernest Langdon placed first overall at the Carolina Cup last weekend with his M&P 9mm. I placed fifth overall at the Texas State Championship last weekend and my wife took high lady at the same match with our 40s. A lot of shooters at both mathes were impressed with the pistol and I suspect there will be some shooter conversions in the near future. Great performance for a new gun.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Thats pretty good stats for a pistol thats farelly new to the market. I have to admit I get really good shot groups with my M&P40, better than I thought I would.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I've been wanting to get into IDPA this year, but alas, the house hunting is first priority. :roll:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I bought my M&P 9mm primarily to shoot Steel with...

I am quite fond of it. I am now anxiously awaiting the release of the 357SIG version.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Jester said:
I've been wanting to get into IDPA this year, but alas, the house hunting is first priority. :roll:

You need to at least try IDPA, it will relieve the stress from the house hunting!

--Lin

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I've finally gotten into a house, I'm heading to a USPSA shoot this weekend, and an IDPA next.

BUT another hook. My M&P is at smith. I'll be shooting My dads USP or my cousins race gun.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
According to the Smith and Wesson press release Ernie shot a S&W 1911 at the Carolina Cup. I was not there so I don't know more than that. CHECk 360 David

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The press release may say that but the scores from the match show that Ernest placed firse in SSP Master which means he did not shoot the 1911.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts