MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
He's trying out for the Darwin Award, he didn't quite make it this time, but he will keep trying! :roll:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
G56 said:
He's trying out for the Darwin Award, he didn't quite make it this time, but he will keep trying! :roll:

for that he just needs to leave a line of gasoline running fron the ground tro his house 8)

this is a member of the same society I belong to man thats scary. I think he had to call in late to work at the local movie theater for this.. :oops:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Now we are going to have every kid on the block trying that out with their super soakers, just dumb if you ask me...

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Wow... tacticool at its best... now if he just added a flashlight, laser, and an extendable buttstock, he'd be ready for ARFcom.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Just a simple warning ...

Don't make the same mistake I did and watch the video that shows up after this one plays all the way through.

It was titled "Mexican Guy Commiting Suicide in Police Custody" and unfortunately, I let morbid curiosity get the better of me ... thinking, if it starts to get too grusome I'll turn it off, all the while believing that it was probably some staged hoax.

It's something I wish I hadn't seen and moreover something I'm having a hard time trying to purge from my memory.

I really wonder what on Earth prompted me to even consider watching, as well as how such a terrible thing could make its way into public viewing.

I guess posting this is my way of trying to help myself deal with what I saw, so please pardon my rambling, and if there's anything anyone can say to help me "get over" having seen this footage, I could really use the help.

Thanks ... Cet.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Job security

Well, as a fireman, that genious is why I have a job.

If I had to guess, he will eventually die from third degree burns on his hands and face. Freekin moron.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts