MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has nothing to do with guns but that is why it is in the general discussion I found a website that sells wood chips for grilling and today being Memorial Day I broke in their product for the first time.... I used the Maple Wood Chips and they made those burgers amazing.. just wanted to pass...

Enjoy

www.northwoodssmokeofmn.com

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Now your just making me hungry for red meat my friend....lol The pregno wife wants grilled Salmon tonight, when all I wanted was a T-Bone....lol Its amazing what you will do to make your wife happy....lol

Eat a few for me brother, if there is room.....lol

101Combat Vet said:
I know this has nothing to do with guns but that is why it is in the general discussion I found a website that sells wood chips for grilling and today being Memorial Day I broke in their product for the first time.... I used the Maple Wood Chips and they made those burgers amazing.. just wanted to pass...

Enjoy

www.northwoodssmokeofmn.com

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me too

I first used apple while at ft. campbell we would go to the apple barn store at the nashville mall and they had real good apple wood, but now that we are down here in ga I had to resort to that walmart wood (never again in my life) that was nasty I stumbled upon that website I ordered maple, and alder. Apple is my backup plan!!! Ireally love those prices too I got 4 lbs of wood shipped for 20 bucks you cant beat it

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks for the info........I also like to use Apple, Pecan, & Hickory fo my chicken or Pork.....Mesquite for my Beef. Oh, and Allspice wood when I can find it for Jerk Pork!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts