MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried a CTAC IWB holster with a M&P9c? I called them yesterday and they said they could make it but I wanted to see if anyone was using one already. IWB is my prefered method of carry as it makes everything dissapear.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have a Comp-Tac for a full size M&P and it is excellent. As soon as I see one on their website for a compact I am going to order it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke with someone at CompTac and she said that they can make it but it is not listed on their website.

I have also received the same response from Rob at Tucker Gun Leather.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was under the impression that the compact pistols fit the full size holsters perfectly. I currently have a CrossBreed Holsters Supertuck IWB for my M&P40 and my M&P9c fits very well. If you have a full size holster, it may be worth a shot before you send out for another holster.

·
Registered
45 Posts
choochboost said:
I don't have a compact so I can't see if it fits in my fullsize holsters. But if you wanted a compact pistol why would you want to carry it in a fullsize holster?

Only if you're not trying to conceal it (at the range, hunting, etc.)

·
Registered
2 Posts
It carries in the Crossbreed IWB Supertuck because it is designed as a slide holster for different barrel lengths. The C-TAC slide model should hold both models of pistol equally well. As for concealment, there is really no difference. The spacing of the belt clips aids in stability of the rig and does not decrease the concealability at all.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Comptac told me they are putting all their (online) effort into creating a new web site and so therefore are not putting much into keeping the current one updated.

I've reached a point where I just nearly automatically order a Comptac C-TAC for any pistol I buy (if they have one for it). In fact, just ordered one tonight for my new Taurus PT1911 (which is sweeeet, by the way, especially for the price -- and flawless so far).

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
snscott said:
Comptac told me they are putting all their (online) effort into creating a new web site and so therefore are not putting much into keeping the current one updated.
Yes the current one has been outdated for quite a while now. Don't assume they don't make it just because its not listed.

I've reached a point where I just nearly automatically order a Comptac C-TAC for any pistol I buy
I do the exact same thing.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just received my C-T.A.C. Holster for M&P, it is very comfortable

and I was so impressed that I just ordered one for my 1911's.

It is hard to find the right comfort level in a holster but I really believe

I have found one that fits the bill.....after many different buys too.

I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i got a ctac too. call them and order. the lady i talked to (kathy i think) said it was available. in a word, awesome. you can wear it all day and not even notice. i really like the fact it's secure and snaps in. a couple thoughts (maybe others think differently?) though, get a good belt so it doesn't wander around and carry it just a bit behind your hip bone. at first i tried to carry it too far forward and it was not very comfortable.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
choochboost said:
Switching out the tabs will generally fix that.

What do you mean by "switching out the tabs"???

I think I'm getting ready to buy my first CTAC, for my compact.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I see how that will let the gun ride lower, but how does it make it more comfortable?

Or is the gun being lower more comfortable for you?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts