MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the story; I bought my new M&P 9 on Friday November 2nd. Sent in the rebate info Tuesday the 5th and have been reading about how people got their mags in ten days. I have also read where Smith says it's a no go on some of the rebate/mag deals.

I know that three weeks is short of the expected 6-8 weeks but I'm getting worried! Anyone else had to wait this long? Am I being paranoid?

Regardless of the wait I have about 850 rounds through the gun and love it. I would like to spend a little less down time loading magazines and plan to get the UpLULA with the extra 50 bucks, not to mention having the extra 34 rounds loaded into the two extra mags!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Whoknew72 said:
Here's the story; I bought my new M&P 9 on Friday November 2nd. Sent in the rebate info Tuesday the 5th and have been reading about how people got their mags in ten days. I have also read where Smith says it's a no go on some of the rebate/mag deals.

I know that three weeks is short of the expected 6-8 weeks but I'm getting worried! Anyone else had to wait this long? Am I being paranoid?

Regardless of the wait I have about 850 rounds through the gun and love it. I would like to spend a little less down time loading magazines and plan to get the UpLULA with the extra 50 bucks, not to mention having the extra 34 rounds loaded into the two extra mags!

I bought my M&P9 on November 10 and got to pick it up on the 21st. I just sent out the rebate form last Friday via certified mail.

I heard that the M&P9 mags are backordered now. If this is true, it may be possible that the delay is due to this shortage.

I hope mine comes too.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
When they had the last promo deal I got my range bag in 12 days after I shipped
and the mags took about 3-4 weeks... patience young grasshopper they will come :wink:

·
Registered
498 Posts
I bought my 40c back in June. It took me something like 5 weeks to get the bag, and 11 weeks to get the correct mags after getting Sigma mags first. They will come.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Received my mags and range bag today, approximately 5 weeks after sending my coupons in. They even send the right mags! Not exactly lightning fast turn-around, but no complaints here

·
Registered
11 Posts

Happy to say I got my mags in about four weeks and was pleasantly surprised that both were of the extended pinkie finger variety. Well done,S&W!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Whoknew72 said:

I have exactly the same dates and exactly the same result. Still waiting on my 9mm 17 round mags.

MI_Jester

·
Registered
282 Posts
I sent my paperwork in on the 1st as well, got my mags (M&P 45 DE) about a week ago, still no check and they turned me down flat on the range bag. (But it ended on the 31st so I was expecting it).

·
Registered
68 Posts
I got the free mags a month after sending in form. They were the wrong mags though. Sent back, few days ago. Got range bag in today, good excuse to try it out. Nice, thanks S&W. I would feel more comfy having several loaded mags instead of one back up. hmm, prob need a few more for the AK as well. Guess I'll have to wait, hopefully they send the right ones this time. I sent them back with an extremely detailed letter, with included part #'s. I'm hoping for the best. Don't worry, maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets the correct mags the first time.

·
Registered
191 Posts
i also sent in mine on 11/02/07 and i have not heard anything from them yet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Paid for my mp yesterday .. but ALAS I am canadian *cries* ..

I will try to submit my promo but I hear stories from the guys over at www.canadiangunnutz.com that some are getting them, others are getting their promo back with the US Only highlighted :S

·
Registered
27 Posts
jediihaf said:
I bought my 40c back in June. It took me something like 5 weeks to get the bag, and 11 weeks to get the correct mags after getting Sigma mags first. They will come.

Ditto, I got the Sigma's too (for a 40C), they sent an extra (3 in total) to apologize.

S&W was a class act after screwing up!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I bought my 9c Nov 16th

Sent in paperwork on the 19th.

(crossing my fingers)

I'll update when i see/hear anything

·
Registered
673 Posts
slushee said:
Paid for my mp yesterday .. but ALAS I am canadian *cries* ..

I will try to submit my promo but I hear stories from the guys over at www.canadiangunnutz.com that some are getting them, others are getting their promo back with the US Only highlighted :S

Australia, we gets nothing...

1 - 20 of 62 Posts