MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been noticing many new names since I signed up, so I went to the member list and was suprised to find that I was the 37th sign up on June 20th, 2006. Since then, in less than six months, the 857th member signed on today, January 3rd, 2007. This phenomenal growth can only be attributed to a great pistol and very good forum management.

Thanks for a great forum!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Agreed, this is one of the better forums out there these days. It's nice to have a group of people that like the product represented by the particular forum that they are on, but they still have the ability to realize that the M&P is not the only quality gun out there or the "end all be all" of pistols for everyone. Many of the members here either own or have had previous experience with other firearms and are not afraid to say that Glock, Sig, H&K, and many others are still quality firearms and can hold an intelligent conversation about them. Then you add in that you have people like Dan Burwell that will provide people with fixes within the forum topics for their guns even though he could very easily just say that he knows what to do in order to fix their issue and that they should just ship it to him and pay him to do it - very classy.

Jester has done a very good job of giving the forum an updated and modern look to it. I personally like the way the blues "pop" against the black throughout the forum.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i agree, jester this is the best run forum i have

have had the honor to be a member of.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I gotta give it to the mods though, I got it going, but they keep it running.

·
Registered
533 Posts
This is a great forum, easygoing and friendly!!

I love it here!!

Y

·
Registered
73 Posts
Agreed, great forum. I rarely participate in any of these on-line discussions but this is an exception.

Mike

M&P 40

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
We have a great group here!!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I concur, SUPER SITE; SUPER INFO.; SUPER PEOPLE; SUPER GUN!

Thank you for the vision!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Jester and Mods, thank you for running a great forum. Folks actually post here and get along.

Brgds,

Tom

·
Registered
533 Posts
All members should share the credit, members are what makes a forum a great place to be at!!

Thanks for all your cooperation and input!!

Y

1 - 13 of 13 Posts