MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone congratulate the proud new papa! I just received a picture of Jester's beautiful baby boy that was literally just born. I would post the pic up but I'm at work right now. I figure in about 6 years we'll have someone to pick up our brass. In 12 years we'll have a little shooting buddy. And in about 16 years we'll have a little pro on our hands. The plan is mapped out, let's make it happen.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Jester, I still remember the day and time each of my 3 were born, Greatest feeling in the world, Hope all is well.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Congrats brother,

start em out with chores first
:wink:

j/k congrats to your fam and your new addition

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Right on brother, the sleepless nights, smelly diapers and best of all the insatiable crying... Man, I miss those days, NOT...

Congratulations John, best wishes to you and your family, dont forget the wife flowers, or something nice...

·
Registered
291 Posts
Congrats. John! Hope mother and baby are doing well. I know you had a bad night but it sure is worth every minute. The only things that beats your children being born are your grandchildren being born.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Great news Jester!! Congratulations!!

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Right on John! Its a great thing brother. And Like Jtaliani said.......SHOOTING BUDDY.......That alone has got to be the best thought ever........Congrats John!!!! And maybe helping him start building that custom 1911......haha

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
DixieThunder 24 said:
Congrats Jester! I'll be in your shoes comes February, my wife and I are expecting our first.

Congrats on the expectation of your first get a lot of sleep now you will thank me later :wink:

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Thanks guys... This being my 3rd. 2 girls and a boy, it shouldn't be to bad, but sleep is precious right now..

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Josh,

Glad to see you are back when can we expect some pics????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts