MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Day Gentlemen -

I'm a consultant seeking to learn everything I can about the MP.45 before I begin rigorous destruction testing. I'm seeking the ideal .45 for general law enforcement and military use. I'm currently a 1911 driver but for professional wide-scale issue I'm seeking a modern replacement.

I've ruled out the XD line and current Glocks for reasons I choose not to delve into here. I've also ruled out my own beloved 1911 models although I carry one by personal choice.

Boring details to follow - please feel free to PM me with any pertinent information you care to share about the MP.45. I need to know of any of it's weaknesses or faults.

Thank you,

J. Damien Scott

BIO:

Former United States Marine and Police Officer with 20+ years of combined professional experience in: Security and Risk Management; Executive Protection in High and Moderate Risk Environments; Force Protection and Anti-Terrorism; Protective Intelligence Collection and Analysis; Tactical Recovery of Assets and Personnel; Civil and Criminal Investigations; Occupational Skills Instruction.

Over 10 years full charge operational management and executive staff officer experience working with government, private, and international organizations.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
welcome to the site theres a couple on-line stores with great prices on the m&p 45.....

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Welcome to the site...if you need any info the other guys on this site are savants. Ask and it shall be answered.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts