MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. i recently purchased a m&p full sized .40 with the 4 1/4 barrel. however do to the current circumstances, I'm unable to find a sig .357 conversion barrel that is 4 1/4". is it possible to put a barrel into me gun that is longer? and if so, what length(s) are acceptable? thanks in advance for your input for this nubie lol.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Oregon! Check the Storm-Lake.com website. They might have something that would work for you.

·
Registered
158 Posts
hello. i recently purchased a m&p full sized .40 with the 4 1/4 barrel. however do to the current circumstances, I'm unable to find a sig .357 conversion barrel that is 4 1/4". is it possible to put a barrel into me gun that is longer? and if so, what length(s) are acceptable? thanks in advance for your input for this nubie lol.
Man, good luck finding one!
Even a few years ago when I found my 4.25" factory S&W SIG barrel for my .40 S&W M&P I was lucky to have found it. I now think they are as rare hen's wisdom teeth.
Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
456 Posts
did a quick search, can't say any vendor is good/bad

You'll have to scroll down the page some on the brownells web site but they show Storm Lake barrels in stock for .357 SIG conversion from a .40 M&P. Barrel is slightly longer and ported, but it's for a full sized pistol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts