MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in here play cornhole? If so have you made your own custom boards? A buddy of mine and me made a set...check them out... We get called rednecks alot. I'm not sure why.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
DixieThunder 24 said:
Anyone in here play cornhole? If so have you made your own custom boards? A buddy of mine and me made a set...check them out... We get called rednecks alot. I'm not sure why.

havent spent a lot of time down here in ga but what the crap is cornhole?????????

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
101Combat Vet said:
[quote name='DixieThunder 24']Anyone in here play cornhole? If so have you made your own custom boards? A buddy of mine and me made a set...check them out... We get called rednecks alot. I'm not sure why.

havent spent a lot of time down here in ga but what the crap is cornhole?????????[/quote]

I kinda wondered how many people wouldnt know what I'm talking about. It must be some Midwest thing or something. But its just a game to play when camping or having a cookout and stuff.

The short game rules are: you get 4 cornbags per team and throw them to the board on the opposite end and try to make it in the hole, or at least on the board. Bag in the hole is worth 3 pts and one on the board is worth 1, first team to 21 wins. Its pretty fun, even better when its you and a bunch of the guys and you've already thrown down 6 or 7 beers.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
thanks for the ellaboration when I hear cornhole i think of san francisco (dont know why) :wink: :wink: with beer and camping involved im sure its pretty fun

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That has to be the funniest thing I have heard all day. I am an avid camper, and plan to do a little round the USA next summer, and if I see any of this I believe I will have to chuckle...

What are the rules?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I can see the looks on the faces of the other campers when you yell "hey, Joe, wanna come over and play cornhole?"...........

it just isn't right..............

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
mikenkansas said:
I can see the looks on the faces of the other campers when you yell "hey, Joe, wanna come over and play cornhole?"...........

it just isn't right..............

what about hide the corn bag??????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts