MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm not the only one waiting for this fine laser sight to be released. I shot an M&P 40 at S&W about a year ago that had the Crimson trace on it. I have to say I'm hooked. I was told they would be out early 2007...I'm still waiting. Anyone heard any good news

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got a catalog two weeks ago from them:

LG-660 for the Smith & Wesson M&P "Coming Soon" Appears to be for the Full size though, nothing mentioned about the Compact

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Jeff....spill your guts, we want to know.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I'd be willing to pay pretty much anything for a CTC grip for a compact. I have a CTC grip on my G19 and absolutely love it. I had the G19 apart earlier working on the trigger, and jokingly threw the grip on the back of the M&P9c, and although it obviously didn't fit it still felt cool.

Here's to hoping they make one for c's.!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
josh said:
I'd be willing to pay pretty much anything for a CTC grip for a compact. I have a CTC grip on my G19 and absolutely love it. I had the G19 apart earlier working on the trigger, and jokingly threw the grip on the back of the M&P9c, and although it obviously didn't fit it still felt cool.

Here's to hoping they make one for c's.!

Yeah me too!!!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Well we have been saying "this summer" for the full size, but things are looking good, I think it will be closer to the beginning of summer provided we don't need to go back and tweak anything. As soon as we begin shipping y'all will be the first to know.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Excellent. That means I should have one in time to run in a Vickers/Hackathorn lowlight class I'm doingin the fall.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
face747 said:
Anyone hear anything about grips for the compacts?

:roll: :idea: That's what we are discussing in this topic brother...

·
Registered
49 Posts
face747 wrote:

Anyone hear anything about grips for the compacts?

That's what we are discussing in this topic brother...

I thought this was talking about the full-size grips. As far as I had heard, they have a design for the full-size but I haven't heard about one for the compacts.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hmmmmmm, that's a lot cheaper than I thought they would go for...

·
Registered
405 Posts
I just googled it and found it on a few pages..the one had a listing of all models and had that model and said M&P and that's the price. I just can't get over how a flashlight or a grip costs half the price of a gun :?: but than like you said it's cheaper than you thought it'd be.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts