MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived today. Took 30 seconds to install. Size is somewhere between medium and large with a slight palm swell (batteries). Laser is bright! Looks like a trip back to the range this weekend. I should be able to talk one of my kids to take some pictures of it. I will need help in posting the pictures, however. Thanks[/b]

·
Registered
134 Posts
Deadhead 57 said:
Just arrived today. Took 30 seconds to install. Size is somewhere between medium and large with a slight palm swell (batteries). Laser is bright! Looks like a trip back to the range this weekend. I should be able to talk one of my kids to take some pictures of it. I will need help in posting the pictures, however. Thanks[/b]

Range report please.

thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$340.00 USD shipped direct. Just out couldn't wait.....I'm like that.....

Thanks Choo, I'll give it a shot as soon as I can find them.......

·
Registered
422 Posts
Deadhead 57 said:
$340.00 USD shipped direct. Just out couldn't wait.....I'm like that.....

Thanks Choo, I'll give it a shot as soon as I can find them.......

ouch... my m&p itself was only $399

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just found this. It's the best price I have found. $247.95 Free shipping too.

nightvisionsales dot com

Sorry, I don't have enough posts to post the direct link.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Kinda sucks that I like the small backstrap and put the med one on to get used to this thing, and so far everybody has said its between med and large

·
Registered
326 Posts
Why does it look like the beam will be directly obscured by my trigger finger when I rest it along the bottom of the slide, off the trigger?

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
czydj said:
Why does it look like the beam will be directly obscured by my trigger finger when I rest it along the bottom of the slide, off the trigger?
Because it will be. I have the same issue with CTs on my 1911s.

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
Having the beam blocked by your trigger finger in the register position is a good thing. It blocks the beam from projecting your position in a search. Also you do not need the beam on target until it is time to shoot.

CHECK 360 David

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Range report

Yes, the finger blocks the laser when placed on the slide and I think it's a good thing. I slipped off the range today to attempt a report. After 1 shot, (1) the laser shut off and wouldn't turn on again. I removed them, checked the battery placement, contact points, and even the traces to the laser. Nothing. Checked the shut-off switch, which is recessed just below the on/off switch multiple times, and nothing! Took out my Mountain Gun and took out my frustrations on my target. I went to my office and called CT and explained my problem to a gentleman named Kevin. He was in shock that this problem happened and apologized. He then proceeded to tell me that the product was in production and shipping was 90 days out. He told me to please hold on. He checked with someone and they told him that they had kept (2) in some dark corner should there be a problem. Good news is my new set is in the mail with a return label for the old set. That my friends, is customer service. Range report to follow soon. Now if that photo thingie was more stupid friendly.........

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Impactguns.com is very respectable, I have bought a few guns from them, and they offer lifetime warranties on any gun you buy!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
mad212 said:
Impactguns.com is very respectable, I have bought a few guns from them, and they offer lifetime warranties on any gun you buy!!

Glad to hear it! Looks like I know where I'll make my next purchase.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Re: Range report

Bowie Tactical said:
Having the beam blocked by your trigger finger in the register position is a good thing. It blocks the beam from projecting your position in a search. Also you do not need the beam on target until it is time to shoot.

CHECK 360 David

Deadhead 57 said:
Yes, the finger blocks the laser when placed on the slide and I think it's a good thing.

Thanks, folks. I appreciate the good info. I just ordered up the CT lasergrips and hopefully, the "90 days out" thing was a misunderstanding!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts