MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
They're not even designing one for the compacts as of yet. Fullsize still isn't out.

Depending on how the fullsize sells and the demand for the compact model will determine whether or not they make one for it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just read today that they are planning on introducing one for the Springfield XD line the end of this year and we all know how long the XD line has been out and popular. I wouldn't hold my breath for a CT for the M&P.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I noticed that the upcoming CT for the fullsize will only be available in the medium backstrap thickness. That's a bummer, as my muzzle tends to be high with the medium backstrap. With the small backstrap, I have a natural sight aligmment just like my full size 1911.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Full size part number is LG-660,MSRP $ 329. I just saw it in the new On Taget Magazine. For some reason it is still not showing up on thier website.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'd be in for that.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
modiecast said:
How about a group buy?
I too would be down for that!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Looks like you just exchange the backstrap for the Crimson backstrap. I've gotta get one of these!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
for the right price

I remember seeing soemone who works at crimson trace here announcing these we could contact him get a round about estimate of how many are interested and then ask him for a group buy discount I might be interested-Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts