MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was about to order yet another holster, this time to fit my new M&P Compact 9. Just for the heck of it, I tried the M&P in my Crossbreed QwikClip IWB designed for a Sig P239 .40 and it it fits fine. Even has the audible "snap" to it when the gun is inserted. 'Not saying it will work in every P239 Kydex holster but this time I lucked out. Looks like I'll be canceling that BladeTech order.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Glad to hear that worked for you, kraigster. However, if that Crossbreed was an all-kydex holster or an all-leather holster, you wouldn't fair the same. The frame of the 239 and the Compact are different. It's because of that leather piece attached to the kydex that has all the flexibility in allowing your Compact to fit.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
K-Man said:
Glad to hear that worked for you, kraigster. However, if that Crossbreed was an all-kydex holster or an all-leather holster, you wouldn't fair the same. The frame of the 239 and the Compact are different. It's because of that leather piece attached to the kydex that has all the flexibility in allowing your Compact to fit.

Actually I think it was just luck because it doesn't fit my other Crossbreed leather/Kydex P239 holster (a Supertuck) nearly as well. I think it is just the way the Kydex on this particular holster was molded. At any rate, I'm not complaining.

Sounds like there may be a KD holster in my future soon.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts