MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The M&P 9c is Done !!! I got the slide, barrel, slide stop, takedown lever, trigger pin and locking block pin back from being finished in Nickel Teflon coat (NP3). I contoured the slide stippled the frame (front and back strap) and the magazine butt plate. I also did one of my carry trigger jobs with a very nice crisp 4.5 lb pull. This is one of the M&P 9c that came with the factory night sights. I will be putting this gun up for sale on gunbroker so if anyone is interested let me know it is brand new never been fired. I had a 40c that I did identical to this one which I was going to carry but ended up being sold the day it was completed.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The company I am set up with only accepts firearms or firearm parts from FFL's I would be happy to get your slide and barrel refinished for you. It is half the price of NP3 and usually a two week turnaround time.

·
Registered
255 Posts
BoomBoom said:
The company I am set up with only accepts firearms or firearm parts from FFL's I would be happy to get your slide and barrel refinished for you. It is half the price of NP3 and usually a two week turnaround time.

PM me a price quote if you don't mind. It's a 4" service model XD 9mm. I'd love to have the trigger and grip safety pieces plated as well.

·
Registered
15 Posts
BoomBoom said:
Are your prices actually lower than what's on your website? I see $145 for slide and barrel only, which is the same price as Robar (except Robar will also do the internal parts). Is the "half the price of NP3" a special for forum members?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
You might want to contact BoomBoom directly with your question. He hasn't been around in a while.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey GSARG, I charge $145.00 for the barrel and slide and then $4.00 per miscellaneous part usually runs around $170 total not including shipping with a 3 week turnaround time.

Thanks

Ronnie B

1 - 13 of 13 Posts