MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dan, could you do this for me? I have an mp45



















If you could I would be very pleased. I don't know what it entails at all

but I would like the finished product to resemble that img as close as possible if

it is at all doable. I would also have a trigger job done + shark skin all around.



If it is doable PM me an estimate plz! And any info that I may want to know.



thx.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
I am sure I could but would you really want a red gun? It sure is my color
but not sure I would want it on my own gun. PM or email me for pricing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan Burwell said:
I am sure I could but would you really want a red gun?




Thats fantastic news! The gun is red and grey so it will match my boat perfectly.

If you could do the red in bright white and leave the light grey as is I would like that

even more? But I thought going from black to bright white would be more difficult for some reason?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
Do I have to post a pic of my butt ugly 1/2 red M&P???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
its in the gallery somewhere. Im too lazy tonight.



gots me a bottle of concha y toro cabernet



good cheap chilean wine. :tipsy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
291 Posts
I couldn't imagine, even the most ardent Buckeye fan wanting something like that. But whatever keeps your boat afloat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
its purely a competition gun; and its my test bed; I have stippling on top of stippling on top of stippling.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,535 Posts
Now this might seem odd, but Mike's flamming red pistol looks pretty damn cool!!! Different is not always better, but it doesnt look all that bad.



choochboost said:
I know everyone's curious. Here's Mike's red M&P:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
936 Posts
did you call me flaming??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
finalfusion said:
Now this might seem odd, but Mike's flamming red pistol looks pretty damn cool!!! Different is not always better, but it doesnt look all that bad.



[quote name='choochboost']I know everyone's curious. Here's Mike's red M&P:



[/quote]



except for the dead animal errr i mean backstrap
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,990 Posts
sof said:
Dan, could you do this for me? I have an mp45



















If you could I would be very pleased. I don't know what it entails at all

but I would like the finished product to resemble that img as close as possible if

it is at all doable. I would also have a trigger job done + shark skin all around.



If it is doable PM me an estimate plz! And any info that I may want to know.



thx.


I just threw up a little in my mouth
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top