MP-Pistol Forum banner

CZ75B Satin Nickel

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  TxPhantom 
#1 ·
While at the gun range Friday (8/31/7) I ordered a CZ75B nickel satin 9mm pistol. I love my S & W's but I've been wanting to try a CZ for a long time. I've heard a lot of good things about the CZ's. The price was very good at $459.00 +tax which is only about $18.00 or so higher than Bud's Gun Shop after FFL fees, shipping cost and credit card charge. It will be the only all steel auto-pistol I own except for my wife's 1911 Springfield Micro Compact.

The Taurus Judge is next on my hit list! :roll:

#2 ·
M & P 40 Vs CZ 75B Picture.

I picked up my new CZ 75B Satin Nickel last Sat. at the range where I bought it and after a wipe down and checking the barrel for obstructions I put about 200 or so rounds through it. No problems what so ever, very accurate and kinda pretty.

I was a little suprised that the CZ only has a five year warranty and only if you mail in the warranty registration card. Hope it doesn't get lost in the mail! I think the S & W no B.S. lifetime warranty has got me a little spoiled.

I had a little shoot out between my M & P 40 and my new CZ at about 50 feet with me being the shooter to make it fair. The CZ shot very well but my MP held it's own and has better ergonomics and a better trigger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.