MP-Pistol Forum banner

:-D !!!!

2K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  Stranded in Daytona 
#1 ·
I Finally got my CCW license in yesterday, and Picked up my M&P Today :-D I love the feel of it, especially with the Medium grip... I'm so happy. Range day on Sunday!

Cameron

#3 ·
Right on, congrats...

#7 ·
I just got back from the range, Definitely put about 250 rounds down range, and yea, my thumb is throbbing from the new mag springs, lol.

My first shot went straight through the bullseye, the gun is amazing. It shoots so well, and I got a lot of compliments on it from a bunch of glock owners
hahaha

#8 ·
Thumbs up, brother...

#9 ·
Way To Go!!!!!

Congratulations!!! :wink: Welcome to the club. Now is a good time to practice dry firing and trigger control until you can get to the range and punch holes in some paper.

#11 ·
I had the same question when i got mine, but evidently no harm will come to your M&P due to dryfire. Don't worry about the mag springs, i've got a little over 800rds through mine now and don't have a problem with them. Good to have you aboard!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.