MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been waiting eagerly at the mailbox all month long. I even put a specific note typed up inside, if they could send me mags with the finger rest and one extra for the one that came w my gun. They sent me two full size mags that are 10 round limited. WTF. Now to go thru the send back recieve verify and send the correct ones. yeaa, another month + to go.

I checked and I wouldn't be able to just switch the bottoms. They are made differently.

Had to let off some steam. :oops:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
all that money that you spent on them too

·
Registered
501 Posts
Gamisou said:
I've been waiting eagerly at the mailbox all month long. I even put a specific note typed up inside, if they could send me mags with the finger rest and one extra for the one that came w my gun. They sent me two full size mags that are 10 round limited. WTF. Now to go thru the send back recieve verify and send the correct ones. yeaa, another month + to go.

I checked and I wouldn't be able to just switch the bottoms. They are made differently.

Had to let off some steam. :oops:

I'm guessing you wanted mags for a compact? You did mention "compact" to them, right? Regardless, call 'em up and as how they can fix it, they've taken better care of me than I would ever have expected.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts