MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Defensive Concepts North Carolina will be conducting Defensive Shotgun training in Albemarle, NC, on 7 April 2007. The class will begin at 0830. This class is an ( 8 ) hour course. Three Instructors will be teaching the class.

Below is a brief course description:

Defensive Shotgun

The shotgun is the one of the most powerful and prolific weapons available to the average concerned-citizen. Able to deliver instant, fight stopping damage to an attacker at social distances; the shotgun can also be used out to 100 yards with ease. Students of the Defensive Shotgun course will be exposed to proper manipulation of the shotgun during hostile encounters, marksmanship fundamentals, patterning of the shotgun, the engagement of single and multiple attackers, and other life-saving fundamentals through the use of discussion, demonstration, and extensive live-fire application.

Course date: Saturday, 7 April 2007

Tuition: Rate available upon request

Class begins @ 0830 and will run for 8 hours (we will break for (1) hour for lunch)

This will be a very intensive course, so class size will be limited to (10) students.

To register for the course or to have questions about the course answered, please call me at (704)798-1560, email me, [email protected] or PM me through this forum.

Seats for this class will fill quickly!!! We hope to see you at the class!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
DANG! I wish it was closer to the mountains.... I want to train on my shotty badly but NOTHING ever happens around here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts