Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Re: DO NOT READ THIS POST

M&PJACK said:

THIS SITE MAYBE A "C"

THEY DELETED MY WTS M&P.40 AFTER ABOUT ONE WEEK.

THEY REGULATE "EVERYTHING", IF THEY (SITE) DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING

THEY DO NOT POST IT OR THEY CHANGE THINGS TO THEIR SATISFACTION.

THE SITE MP-PISTOL.COM IS VERY
SELF-SATISFYING

THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!!!!!!

Prehaps i would suggest going somewhere else as you are not happy.

·
Registered
126 Posts
OK, first of all, I think that YukonGlocker covered the deleted for sale ad. The only question I have is that at the time of this post, you only have 4 posts total (not that my total is very high). With that low of a post count, how can you already determine that the site over-moderates/regulates/etc anything that they don't like/agree with? Nobody is forcing you to be here. I personally like this site and find it to be very informative. There are many people here that have vast experience and expertise and I find that to be a great asset to the site. I find that I visit the site daily.

I hope that you are able to find a site that meets your needs and agrees with your opinions.

·
Registered
514 Posts
YukonGlocker said:
Threads in the 'For Sale' forum automatically delete in 5 days if not posted in.
That add to this, we asked the moderators if they could purge all of the old posts in the for sale and wanted sections because we didn't know what was old and what was still available. I think 5 days is fair especially since we now know that everything is current and available. Members can repost at anytime.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
ClosetCaseNerd said:
LOL, looks like there already needs to be a "classic mp-pistol.com" with the funniest moments. I nominate this one...

LMFAO.......Eating some french cries is he? Think he needs to re post, or get ghost.......This site is the best thing for an M&P lover! 100% Awesome to me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
IT IS IRONIC HOW A LITTLE RIPPLE CAN CAUSE SUCH A TIDAL WAVE

SORRY FOR THE KNEE -JERK RESPONSE. I DID NOT KNOW THE 5 DAY RULE.

CUN U GUYS FORGIVE ME???? DUE TO THIS CIRCUMSTANCE I HAVE TO RECALCULATE

THE GRADING SYSTEM AND RESTORE IT TO AN A++++++

IF YOU ARE THIS "HOSTILE" ABOUT THIS STATEMENT. HOW ARE YOU HANDLING REAL-LIFE

CIRCUMSTANCES?

THANKS FOR THE HELP

NOW THE TRUTH HURTS ME!!!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Re: IT IS IRONIC HOW A LITTLE RIPPLE CAN CAUSE SUCH A TIDAL

M&PJACK said:

CIRCUMSTANCES?

THANKS FOR THE HELP

I figured that. Don't worry about it. You didn't know. By that way, that just took effect recently.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
we all get confused my freind......just have to stick up for whats ours!!! welcome back, and appoligy is always accepted!!!!

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Dude, if you have a problem with the admin/mods, take it up with me....

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Re: IT IS IRONIC HOW A LITTLE RIPPLE CAN CAUSE SUCH A TIDAL

M&PJACK said:

CIRCUMSTANCES?

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Quick lesson in forum etiiquette and why people got on your case.

First, all caps is shouting. Reasonable criticism is not shouted.

Second, your post count is low, and you are bitching about classifieds with it. Which means you are acting like a troll and/or sounding like someone who wants to spam or scam the classifieds section.

Third, combine one and two, and at best you come off as the equivalent of an aggressive panhandler or squeegee person at an intersection.

Fourth, the thing you are bitching about was actually requested by a lot of users for their benefit. Jumping in the fornt door and complaining you don't like how the joint is run ina loud voice isn't polite. So you don't get a whole lot of polite back.

Fifth, returning after folks explian it and saying "I wonder how you handle real life" etc.. Well I sugget you try walking into a bar that has a lot of locals screaming about people tearing down you classified cards at the top of your lungs, then follow it up with a complaint about how the staff and patrons create an overall crappy experience, and see if the responses are as kind as you got here.

Seriously, just try it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts