MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you contemplating a purchase in the DFW area, Schramm's at the Market Hall Gun Show this weekend has both 9mm and .40 Full-Size and Compacts for sale with 2 mags @ $395 plus tax. That's the best price I've seen to date. The other major dealer had them @ $429.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
As a matter of fact, it is... About an hour from me, if you flew in the Alex 5 months ago, you would really thought you were in hicks-ville. That's a brand new airport, so are you still near by, or just cruising through?

I will be all around the South-Central area for the next month or so. I picked up a few new students and we are doing alot of cross country stuff.

Any ranges nearby? haha

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I am headed to a IDPA 3 gun shoot in the morning, www.lra-tti.com and I do have a public range at Fort Polk, good for mainly handgun, skeet and some rifle. Leesville is the nearest airport, we also a DeRidder airport, not sure if either are public. If your interested I could get you on a couple ranges (military) this week. M2 50cal (automatic), M240 7.62mm (automatic) and finally a 40mm grenade launcher (automatic), if your interested. PM your cell# and I'll what and when your free. I can't say that I can let you fire, but you never know... :wink:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
541 Posts
texagun said:
For those of you contemplating a purchase in the DFW area, Schramm's at the Market Hall Gun Show this weekend has both 9mm and .40 Full-Size and Compacts for sale with 2 mags @ $395 plus tax. That's the best price I've seen to date. The other major dealer had them @ $429.

Anyone go to the Big Town show? Did any dealers have the 9mm "kit"?

·
Registered
910 Posts
I was in Ft. Polk about a week or two ago. Made a couple trips between Ft. Polk and Ft. Cambell - fleww 400 Army guys to Ft. Polk. We were doing dirt strip landings in a heavy C-17. Fun times.

·
Registered
53 Posts
texagun said:

AJC Sports Shop had 'em for $398 at the show. That's where I picked up my MP9.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts