MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their 9mm UMC is going for 6.98/box if you buy a case (500 rounds). There's also a $10 off coupon which, where I am, means you get 500 rounds for just under $65 out the door.

They also have .40 & .45 on sale but I don't remember the price. Sale ends Fri. Nov 3rd.

Coupon:

Go to AR15com & search under the Ammo forum for "Dick's" It's the "dicks sporting goods ammo sale" thread (2nd one that shows up under the results).

It's about 1/2 way down the thread.

There is no limit & they are giving out rain checks if it's not in stock.

·
Registered
380 Posts
look for the Dick's circulars in your Sunday paper... this shows up here and there

·
Registered
380 Posts
Wayne said:
Where do you ever find the actual coupon, I have never seen one here ??

Wayne, where are you at in OHIO? We get this coupon ALL the time. I assume you shold be too.

·
Registered
45 Posts
About half way between Cleveland and Akron, closer to Cleveland. Where are they, in the Sunday sale fliers ?

·
Registered
380 Posts
yes, the sunday fliers... i think i've seen them twice in the last 4 - 6 weeks.

i figure since you're near the cleveland area, you get the same fliers... my sister lives IN cleveland, and she's found them and bought me ammo before.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Ok MR f-bomb, can I call you Mr.f-bomb :wink: , like the name !

Yeah I am starting to figure it out. I went back and saw the buy 1 get one at 50% from Friday. I went there today to try and get the $6.98 9MM, and they are out. So, Friday was a good day !! The 6.98 is still in place for cases, if they get anymore, and if you go over in $100 Rem, you get a gift card from them. So for now it looks like the only deal is the $6.98, unless I can find the other coupon for $10 off.

Of course there is no telling what they will do in the coming weeks ??

·
Registered
380 Posts
if you know one, or just feel like asking an employee for a favor...

Dick's, on December 2nd, is hving a "employees friend/family/associate sale". the employees have a few "tickets" to hand out, so you can get in, and you're entitled to 10% off anything you buy... PLUS whatever the employees discount is.

granted, i dont know if they are allowed to use their discount on firearms or ammo... but it's worth asking about.

i have to get some accesories and stuff, so those will be approximately 35% off... i'm going to ask about deals on ammo, but like i said... i dont know how they work that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts