MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
umm did your m&p's come with a cleaning brush or rod? my springfield did so do other manufactors. thanks

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I don't so...I don't remember one coming with mine but then again I didn't look. Give me 20 minutes or so and I'll be able to tell you.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
You're supposed to clean the M&P's?? Guess the Springfields must be prone to malfunctions if they have to supply them with cleaning gear.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arizona Smithshooter said:
You're supposed to clean the M&P's?? Guess the Springfields must be prone to malfunctions if they have to supply them with cleaning gear.
actually i only had a couple FTE and it was only after shooting alot of range reloads that the shop made..dirty stuff gunk'd up the ejector.wwb had no problems. i know glock's also come with a brush. i'll look up the otis kit. thanks everyone!

·
Site Staff
9,606 Posts
S&W revolvers always used to come with a cleaning rod and a screwdriver, no more, I don't have any idea when they quit doing that, I don't know if they ever included those with their semi auto pistols.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Smith just sends you a good gun for a good price.

My brother's XDs and cousin's Glocks all came with a bunch of POS extras. If you shoot, you should have a good quality cleaning kit. Just get the brush and jagg for your calibre and you're good to go. The Glock holster sucks, and I wouldn't put the brush that comes with the XD anywhere near my M&P. The "FREE" stuff that comes with some guns isn't free, and it's usually crap.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bobbthompson said:
Smith just sends you a good gun for a good price.

My brother's XDs and cousin's Glocks all came with a bunch of POS extras. If you shoot, you should have a good quality cleaning kit. Just get the brush and jagg for your calibre and you're good to go. The Glock holster sucks, and I wouldn't put the brush that comes with the XD anywhere near my M&P. The "FREE" stuff that comes with some guns isn't free, and it's usually crap.
hey does that mean my free range bag from s&w is crap? lol just kiddin. i do got to give taurus a hand. a free year membership to the nra is a good freebie.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
not everyone wants their cleaning stuff, some might want to buy them on their own so the option is given to them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts