MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the paperwork that came with your pistol. Did you fill that out and send it in.

Just curious :wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
That is Club 1852, good insurance if you loose your original ownership paper. But you also can for a small fee get a copy of the paperwork form the gun shop you bought your weapon from too. Club 1852 will send you some cool freebie stuff like a sticker, patch and a key chain. Nothing real worthwhile, but fun... They also will send you a newsletter with current product releases and other cool stuff. So to answer your question, YES...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
I filled it out online also. Hey, I didn't get any sticker or key chain, now I'm really upset. LOL

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
I registered online, the government already knows I have it, so it's no secret from them. Also I have a CCW so my name is on file with the state as a firearms owner, no place to hide!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='cruze5']how would the government know you have the firearm? :?

ummm, if you bought they weapon legally you would have bought it from a FFL dealer, which in turns reports it some Department of Government.[/quote]

so your saying the govm. has a sheet of paper that has every firearm i own including serial number.

or are you talking about the call to the fbi ? longgun / handgun

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
cruze5 said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker'][quote name='cruze5']how would the government know you have the firearm? :?

ummm, if you bought they weapon legally you would have bought it from a FFL dealer, which in turns reports it some Department of Government.[/quote]

so your saying the govm. has a sheet of paper that has every firearm i own including serial number.

YES

or are you talking about the call to the fbi ? longgun / handgun

YES

[/quote]

Makes you think, huh...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Site Staff
9,636 Posts
Every firearm bought from a federally licensed dealer, new or used, generates a paper trail, how do you think they traced the guns that were used at Virginia Tech?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I did mine online also. But every time I register a new Smith online they send me another packet of freebie stuff and a new club 1852 card. But thats ok Ill take all the free stuff I can. Hopefully when I buy my MP comact they will send me a free mag instead of all the other stuff!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Which is weird since I thought he bought it online... I might be wrong about that though. I had to quit staying up to date on that one.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='cruze5']how would the government know you have the firearm? :?

ummm, if you bought they weapon legally you would have bought it from a FFL dealer, what do you think the FFL dealer has to do with the form? I can guarantee, big brother is watching YOU... :wink:[/quote]

I strongly suspect that is what this free range bag offer is all about. They want to make extra sure who has what.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I got my 40 back in Jan & filled out the form online .... still haven't recieved anything from the 1852 club or recieved the free range bag yet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts