MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
339 Posts
I have dropped mine in mud and dirt. Our last SWAT training was a bad day and rained to beat H?+#. Mud everywhere. About 400 rounds like that and no trouble.

CHECK 360 David Bowie

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I think it's in the manual, but it's really easy.

Turn the mag over and look at the bottom of it (the baseplate). You will see a small round thing protruding through the bottom of the baseplate. Use the grip tool to push this in while you slide the baseplate off. The baseplate will only slide one way. Keep your thumb covering the bottom of the mag b/c when the baseplate is almost all the way off the spring will try to fly out.

Pull the spring out and the follower will come with it. It will stay together as a unit; and it is easy to clean this way. Just wipe everything down good and put it back together. Be sure to put the follower in the way it came out. It won't work very good if it's in backwards. :wink:

·
Registered
708 Posts
ya you only gota look at the manual once and you will know by heart how to take it apart and put it together..

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If only I had reloading equiptment. My retirement is going to be sweet. After reading and before drinking and dinner I think I'm going to shoot all day long. 10 hours of shooting. MAN that is going to be some fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts