1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I am sure a lot of saving will be necessary

·
Registered
910 Posts
Victor over at tacticalnightvision.com has some awesome sights called the RDP-II. Looks almost identical to Docter's, Trijicon's, etc. but is only $139 new. Very solid optic, well put together, adjustable for windage/elevation, 3MOA dot, etc. I have one on my Ruger MKIII and another getting ready to go on my AR-15 with one of YHM's angled riser mounts. The one going on my AR-15 is replacing my EOTech 553 - just to give you an idea of how highly I think of Victor's sights.

He's been more than a pleasure to do business with! Have a look at the RDP-II's for yourself: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&...5538&page=1

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
One of the primary differences with the Trijicon is that it has built-in "backup" iron sights. Most other similar pistol reflex-style optics do not.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
josh said:
Victor over at tacticalnightvision.com has some awesome sights called the RDP-II. Looks almost identical to Docter's, Trijicon's, etc. but is only $139 new. Very solid optic, well put together, adjustable for windage/elevation, 3MOA dot, etc. I have one on my Ruger MKIII and another getting ready to go on my AR-15 with one of YHM's angled riser mounts. The one going on my AR-15 is replacing my EOTech 553 - just to give you an idea of how highly I think of Victor's sights.

He's been more than a pleasure to do business with! Have a look at the RDP-II's for yourself: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&...5538&page=1

You gotta phone number for him???

·
Registered
312 Posts
I had a Tasco Optima 2000 on my PS90 (same thing as the J-Point now). I puchased it at Least 4 years ago and the battery still hasn't gone dead although it stays on 24/7.

The newest version has an On/Off switch, I believe, altho I don't know why you'd want one with that sort of battery life.

It served admirably on my Winchester 30-30 for several seasons, no problems with being recoil sensitive and Very low profile. I'm thinking that it's next duty station will be on an Ultimak rail.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts