MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting close to picking up an M&P and probably one with a carry kit. I was wondering if the gun that they ship in the kit has the magazine disconnect and internal lock or not? Thanks.

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Both are optional. They are shipped in all configurations. It just depends on which one you can find.

·
Registered
573 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Seconding what has already been said, I have not seen a sku# for a carry kit other than the one with no lock or mag disconnect.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the input so far. From what I can tell the sku # might be 220053 or 220053FC, if that helps. I want to be sure that the one I get does not have either the magazine disconnect nor internal lock.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here are the numbers listed on the flyer: The SKU number for the .40 is 120052. The .40 is 220052. You should probably call S&W to verify.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We've got a show this weekend in Dallas so the plan is to go check the M&P 9mm out. I'll be keeping an eye out for the .45 as well though that'll probably come a bit later.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've got a show this weekend in Dallas so the plan is to go check the M&P 9mm out. I'll be keeping an eye out for the .45 as well though that'll probably come a bit later.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Mine had no locks or disconnect

Pretty nice kit.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think it is a really cool option

I don't generally buy "trendy" guns so finding a holster is doable....but one more expense

I usually wait to make sure I like the weapon beofre shopping for "extras"

For not much additional cost, I have everything I need to wring out my new toy

Having three mags with a new pistol is cool as well

1 - 14 of 14 Posts