1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
According to GA an active duty i.d. card is a ccp.. So I am good

·
Registered
69 Posts
I am a full time, sworn law enforcement officer.... I carry pretty much anywhere I want to in the U.S.A.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
It is in my sig.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Not yet, figure Ill get mine after the first of the year when I have the $140 to pay those scam artist with the State and the other $100 or so to take the required course. Until then, Ill take my chances and carry anyways. I figure if I ever need to use it to protect my life than I wont give a crap that I didnt have my CHL. Texas passed a new law in Sept. that makes it legal for anyone to carry a weapon in their car so long that it meets all 5 of the criteria to do so. I fall under that criteria so I feel pretty good about carrying in my car.

·
Registered
259 Posts
FL non res. ccl AZ ccw and soon to get NV carry license since I go there regularly and they do not allow AZ or FL ccw.

·
Registered
131 Posts
My Vote is No because I do not need one in Vermont. I am thinking of getting a Utah one because it recipricates in alot of states.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'm number 2 on the "Shooting for fun" vote! Second place isn't to bad, is it? :wink:

·
Registered
259 Posts
243ww said:
[quote name='curries103']Florida CWP in Florida

What's the difference between CWP and CCP?[/quote]

same thing, different states call it different. cwp, concealed weapon permit. ccl, concealed carry license. ccp, concealed carry permit. I think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yup, in MA and a non-resident license in NH, and the various states that recognize the NH license (several).

1 - 20 of 80 Posts